Trainer Must be a textile degree holder, he/she will be responsible to deliver lectures on "fabric quality inspector" trade (Tools, Techniques & methods of inspecting fabric quality).
- Practices & Process to be fulfilled by a Fabric Quality Inspector.
- Inspects and approves incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Inspects in-process production by confirming specifications.
- Participate in market report/feedback discussions to understand properly what the market demands.
- Design quality plan designs the quality parameters of basic raw materials (for example, fiber, quality for yarn, yarn quality for fabric, grey quality for fabric, grey fabric quality for finished fabrics, etc).