A Graduate (B.Sc) having 2-5 yrs experience in Mineral water or food related industry. Capable of maintaining on site Test Reports, Log reports, Checking chemical and microbiological test
- Ensure the quality production activities are being carried out smothly.
- Prepare daily report reports.
- Analyze and determine chemical, microbiological and physical properties of water.
- Performs entry-level professional chemical, microbiological and physical analyses of raw and treated water to assess water quality and to assist in the control of processes which make water suitable for drinking.
- Performs standard analytical tests on water samples obtained from Raw source water, purification plants, and distribution systems to detect and determine relevant characteristics (e.g., pH level, chlorine, turbidity, threshold odors, fluoride concentration and other tests.)
- Maintains laboratory equipment, materials, and instrumentation in conformance with acceptable laboratory standards, as required.
- Inspecting food and drink manufacturing processes to check for possible contamination
- Collecting samples from a variety of locations.Recording, Analysing and interpreting data. Writing research papers, reports and reviews.
- Complete knowledge about microbiological tests
- Performs related duties as required
NOTE: The list of essential duties is not intended to be inclusive; there may be other duties that are essential to particular positions within the class.