Seeking an ambitious, independent thinking chemist, with experience in environmental monitoring and analysis for laboratory-based in Islamabad.
The applicant should have 3 years post MSc or 1-year post M.Phil. experience in the Environmental testing lab.
The applicant should be aware of:
- Complete testing protocols related to water and soil.
- Operation, calibration and maintenance of Instrumentation and equipment related to chemistry such as UV spectroscopy, FT-IR, XRD, GC-MS, SEM and TGA.
- Have proven experience in Q.C, preparing S.R.M and maintenance of Quality control Logs and samples.
- Have working knowledge of LIM system
- Have active participation record in ES-OHS systems
- Have experience in ISO 17025, ISO14001 or other similar certifications.