Technical Project Manager - HP
As a Technical Project Manager, one will coordinate with all technology and business related activities within the company and ensure that deadlines are met. At the moment, core business application is under development by two independent software vendors and it is the responsibility of the technical project manager to ensure communication between all stakeholders is smooth and transparent. Responsible for supervision, planning, review and oversight of construction project materials controls, document controls and Operations & Maintenance (O&M) development. Interfaces with Project Team Members for assignment of project activities and tasks, including:
- Defining requirements, concepts of operation, and architectures
- Tailoring and applying program management and systems engineering processes
- Leading and defending technical and programmatic decisions
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields or related studies:
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Would be plus to have PMP certification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and in a group
- Experience as a technical project manager and hands-on experience on tools like Jira, Trello, Visio etc.
- Self-starter attitude with initiative
The following are the responsibilities / activities of a Project Manager: -
- Develops and implements strategic, operational, and technology plans for the project.
- Provides routine status and project reports to all stakeholders and co-workers as required.
- Completes quality reviews of project especially Requirement documents (i.e. wireframes) and ensure compliance with all design and requirements specifications with vendors during testing / UAT phase.
- Documents and converts Sr. Management requirements into process flow documents and wireframes and then communicate the same to all stakeholders along with timelines
- Researches project designs and provide recommendations when required.
- Perform planning and estimate on schedules. This may include; performance of development process based on Requirement Analysis Phase & Project Objectives.
- Coordinates tracking and control of project related tasks & utilize project reporting systems.
- Coordinates project related document control processes.
- Supervises and coordinates development of project related Operations & Maintenance systems. This may include; O&M manual(s) development, task-based O&M schedule development and tracking, spares inventories, equipment implementation etc.
- Implement the changes as advised by Sr. Management and any necessary Change Control Procedure necessary.