Hamara Paisa is a financial service company committed to facilitating access for financial products to everyone irrespective of their socio-economic background.
Pakistan is one of the largest unbanked countries in the world, with only 16% of its population using financial products. The conclusion drawn based on surveys is that the main reason for such a low statistic is due to the lack of financial literacy or information gap in our country.
Hamara Paisa has a vision of empowering women in particular, irrespective of their background by educating them in order to improve their financial literacy. The importance of this, is through education, which can open up their minds to possibilities that were previously beyond their scope and take responsibility for their own future and that of their children. It is very possible for them to do this; they just need the tools and encouragement to do so.
We aim to narrow this information gap between the products and individuals by:
· Educating them
· Making banking clear, easy and relevant to them
· Displaying how convenient, accessible and beneficial the product would be for them
· Provide the right tools in order to find the most relevant product for them
We are looking for a suitable candidate to conduct a training program for women specifically.
No prior knowledge of any financial product. Full training & support will be provided by Hamara Paisa.
Conduct a pre-written training program to a select group of women in Urdu. These women are currently working for a well-known institution. All training materials such as handouts, PowerPoint presentations will be provided. Training sessions will be conducted in small groups and will be a combination of presentations and Q & A answers. Full support will be given for any questions arising which you may be unable to answer.
3. Skills and competencies
Please see below the skills and attributes required for this role:
· Willingness to familiarise yourself with any financial product required
· Conduct a number of Power Point presentation
· Strong communications skills
· Facilitate questions and answer sessions
· Manage to engage your audience and thus foster a rapport with them
· Be fluent in Urdu, both spoken and written
Our training program will take place in several different locations in Lahore.
Competitive salary with flexible working hours.
Salary is negotiable.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to *********