The basic purpose of the job is to achieve the company’s growth objectives by delivering on Business Development (BD) activities, by ensuring consistent performance of sales units Order Booking & Recovery tasks, adding skills and capabilities in BD team, and meeting predetermined business targets
· Hold discussions with superiors (CEO, BDM) & finalize Annual Business targets and divide them on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, keeping in view all Seasonal, Religious, and forecasted extra ordinary situations.
- To acquire business and enlarge customer database, seek information from various sources; such as Yellow Pages, Internet sites, Engineering Council’s periodicals, Newspapers and leads received from various customers & personal contacts. Endeavour to establish contact and generate business/sales while focus over Sales Commission SOP
· Maintain close contact with customers and respond to day-to-day queries, deliver invoices, collect payments and coordinate to resolve after sales matters. This may entail delivery of machines/spares and/or collection of machines for repairs’ assessment, delivery of repair estimates and delivery of machines/tools after repairs.
· May be required to coordinate with customers at various levels, within the same organization but different departments, i.e. Sales, Logistics and Finance/Accounts. Facilitate in communicating special prices/discounts schemes as per company policy.
· Participate in training sessions to hone skills designed for staff.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly reports and update records as and when required