1. To supervise and monitor program implementation, tracking procurements and spending, and ensure effective systems in place for uninterrupted supply of nutrition stock, medicines and program supplies to facilities.
2. To technically supervise subordinates to ensure timely program updates and reporting; monitor and analyze program outputs, and nutrition program data.
3. To conduct field visits to ensure effective and quality program management and implementation.
4. To prevent and control gaps against targets, and share lessons learnt from program implementation to contribute towards effective integrated nutrition programming.
5. To provide technical inputs for generating quality monthly program reports, and donor reporting – both technical and financial.
6. To technically monitor program progress against set targets, objectives and indicators.
7. To participate in the recruitment of technical staff in nutrition as per HR recruitment policies and guidelines.
8. To maintain a positive working relation with the staff by demonstrating consistent and effective management and leadership roles.
9. To prepare and submit periodic and final project reports which must include lessons learnt, case studies, success stories and other requirements by the donor agencies and head office.
10. Additionally post closure of the project, you will be required to coordinate, present and submit report regarding the activities and operations of field office with the head office and facilitate the third party compliance audit.
We are an equal opportunity employer; women are encouraged to apply.