We need an experienced person to manage our Amazon and eBay stores.
- Ideal candidate should possess detailed knowledge about Amazon and eBay store and listing policies and able to present and drive a strategy to increase listings visibility and taking sales to next level in a reasonable time.
- Experience managing eBay and Amazon stores is a must, non-experienced candidates will not be considered
· Note: Please don’t apply if you have no prior working experience with Amazon & eBay
· The Applicants Must Have: Must have 1+ years working experience in Amazon & Ebay
· Must have 1+ years working experience in online ecommerce industry
· Must have experience of creating and managing single & multi listings as bulk on Amazon Experience in product categorization and price comparison.
- Should be able to work with minimal guidance and able to think out of the box
- The candidate should be hardworking, dedicated and self-motivated with the ability to self-learn and grow
- Ability to re-write existing product descriptions and gather product information from different sources when required
- Keyword research and analysis
- Create listing titles enriched with targeted keywords
- Excellent understanding of latest eBay / Amazon standards and trends
- Communicate with customers via emails and phone calls to resolve their issues in order to get positive feedback and achieve highest store ratings
- Must have adequate HTML knowledge to create professional looking listings
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Listing On Amazon eBay
- Create & manage listings on Amazon for USA Market
- Manage Inventory and Sales
- Orders and Customer Communication
- Optimization of Product Listing and SEO
- Creating SEO Keyword Based Listings
- Handsome Salary plus Commission will be Offered to selected Candidates