Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. believes that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work for us. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. Above all, Hashe Computer Solutions provide Handsome salaries (we're open for negotiation), Annual trips, and productive environment.
We are looking for a creative and imaginative graphic designer with passion for design in the print and digital realms. Ideal candidate will have a strong graphic portfolio, love technology and be able to work across multiple platforms (web, mobile and apps). Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate team!
Graphic Designer duties and responsibilities
- Designs and produces various marketing materials
- Creates and produces a wide range of web products HTML, Java scripts, CMS Systems WordPress, etc.
- Conducts usability testing including testing live sites, apps, prototypes.
- Works with UX team to conduct applicable pre-launch user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs and brand experience expectations.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Learning full lifecycle software development
- Programming well-designed, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Comfortable at the Linux command line.
- Strong Knowledge of basic concepts i.e. OOP, Data structures, Algorithms & database.
- Familiarity with related technologies (MySQL, MongoDB, web apps, and etc.).
- Ability to work with others in a team.
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
Graphic Designer requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience,·
- 5 years of experience in design and/or usability engineering·
- Portfolio that showcases samples of UX/UI design work on desktop and mobile·
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate design and interaction ideas
- Proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)·
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and/or iWork (Keynote, Pages and Numbers)·
- Experience in creating digital/interactive tools (i.e., Adobe DPS, interactive PDFs, AfterEffects, Articulate, etc.)·
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines·
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases & SQL·
- Experience developing web applications·
- Experience with test-driven development·
- Proficiency in software engineering tools·
- Ability to document requirements and specifications·
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field preferably CGPA above 3.00
- Depending upon expertise, strong candidates may additionally be given further responsibilities.
Apply only if you consider yourself to be the very best and are looking for challenges and rewards that no other company will provide.