GENERAL FUNCTION & PURPOSE
The Material Officer among other duties will be responsible:
1. To review specifications and details of Purchase Requisition before authorization.
2. To float the auction on Tejari Network to obtain the competitive bids.
3. To conduct Market survey to verify the accuracy of bids on Tejari.
4. To create purchase orders on Tejari Network and computer.
5. To maintain all record of purchases accordingly.
6. To file all sort of documents in their respective files.
7. To distribute documents, papers etc. to all departments.
8. To attend telephone enquires/explanations/orderings etc.
9. Any other job assigned by Department Head.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Established in 1960 by a young and enterprising Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani, the Hashoo group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Through its founder's vision, strategic direction and unwavering commitment, the Hashoo Group has emerged as Pakistan's premium conglomerate with a diversified interna ...Read More