Are you looking for an exciting challenge with advancement opportunities? Are you great at helping customers with a smile on your face? Do you have excellent english language skills, then we'd like to have you.
Working hours: 8:00 PM - 5:00 AM
- Answering incoming calls
- Call backs when additional research is necessary
- Helping customers enroll and make changes to their benefits.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Floor Manager.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience not required; however, preference will be given to applicants with prior international call center experience.
- Must show excellent fluency in English Language and verbal communications, computer literacy, phone etiquette, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to engage the customer with the new service offering(s) and exceed sales targets set by floor manager.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment where compliance with processes and procedures is critical
- Able to achieve results while upholding ethics, integrity, compliance and company values
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Market competitive salary with an opportunity to earn up to and exceed 100K per month
- Bonus and other monetary benefits will be provided based on performance and dependability.