· The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for coordinating, leading and organizing the project with key stakeholders to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivery that align with corporate goals and strategic initiatives.
· You will be one of the first employees in the start-up and as such will play a critical role in the establishment and start-up of the business. The right candidate will be a key person in the organisation for the future.
· Knowledge of project management and business plans will be a great advantage. One of the first tasks will be to oversee and project manage the construction of a new medical and diagnostic centre in Islamabad/Rawalpindi and attend to communications with potential partners.
· The PM will be responsible for managing multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment that may span multiple business units.
· The PM will ensure successful project delivery by using proven Project Management methodologies to manage internal stakeholders, time, scope, and budget.