- Minimum experience – 3 years
- Hendrix Media (based in the UK) is looking for a self-motivated and dedicated Email Developer to join our dynamic team as a contractor (with the possibility of a contract extension and full-time employment).
- You will be highly experienced as an email developer and be confident in building, testing and design HTML emails using Visual Studio Code (or equivalent) and Litmus (or equivalent). Or advanced responsive HTML.
- You will be willing to work remotely and take direction from UK based project managers, designers and technical team members and also work to tight deadlines.
- You will be monitored using Hubstaff and be communicated with through the companies preferred methods during UK working hours of 9am-5pm.
- You will have a sharp mind that can grasp concepts quickly and be skilled at translating business needs into technical requirements.
Essential Skills required:
- Strong HTML and CSS coding skills with at least 3 years of experience within a similar role
- Knowledge and confidence using Visual Studio Code (or equivalent) and Litmus (or equivalent)
- Experience of using ESP platforms (e.g. Mailchimp, Moosend or similar)
- Experience in building/designing mobile responsive HTML email templates is essential
- Ability to build on and improve existing designs with capacity to learn and stay ahead of best email practise to maintain deliverability and performance
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with tight deadlines and short turnaround periods
- Excellent written and verbal English communication and interpersonal skills
Desirable but not essential skills
- Experience using Java Script with the ability to create scripts for automation
- WordPress or website development skills
- Access to own high spec Laptop/PC
- Own high-speed internet connection (already active)
- Ability to work remotely and install Hubstaff on your machine
- Use HTML/CSS coding to develop or amend email templates for marketing campaigns
- Create email templates on different ESP software and systems
- Troubleshoot any possible HTML email rendering or deliverability issues
- Responsibility for testing each campaign to ensure there are no problems with layout or deliverability on mobile or desktop
- Reporting on campaigns and identifying areas for potential optimisation in line with new trends and development
- Work collaboratively with the design and management team for any ad-hoc tasks
- Set up A/B tests and split testing when required
Salary: 100,000 Pakistani Rupees per month
Bank Holidays included
Start date: ASAP
Only dedicated and serious candidates should apply, strictly no agencies or individuals that will require support from others to fulfil this role.