Purpose of the Post:
Develop efficient procurement and inventory management systems, identify key areas for improvement, and create a detailed strategy for achieving the goals by providing timely and smooth support.
· Responsible for timely and efficient placement of service orders and purchase orders.
· Responsible for quote evaluations and supplier negotiations.
· Maintains good relations with suppliers/vendors.
· Responsible for on-time delivery of goods and services.
· Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure procurement is done according to the policies and procedures in a timely manner.
· Responsible for maintaining the record of various categories of vendors and maintain suppliers scorecard.
· Responsible for finding new potential suppliers and evaluate them.
· Responsible to maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and their invoices.
· Acts as a resource person regarding the department’s policies and procedures. Resolves problems within area of responsibility.
· Participates in ensuring the smooth functioning of administration facilitation.
· Recommend procedural changes to enable the department to function more effectively.
· Ensure verification of payments before forwarding to the accounts department.
· Any other duty assigned by the manager
· Must have good communication skills
Experience: 2-3 years in the procurement field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs20,000.00 to Rs30,000.00 /month