Hi-Tech Plastics Engineering is looking for an experienced creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client’s needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of solutions, including websites, social media posts, corporate identity etc.
The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, to support our clients. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running on his/her arrival. You will be part of established digital marketing team including, web development and design, social media experts and content writers.
If you can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other visually impactful designs then this role could be your ideal job, and we’d like to meet you. We encourage applicants to share samples of their work or portfolio along with your application.
Duties and responsibilities
• Consult with marketing manager and copywriters to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
• Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
• Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
• Work as part of a team with copywriters, SEO, developers, executives etc.
Requirements and qualifications
· Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer.
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
· Experience doing research using multiple sources
· Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
· Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite (4+ years)
· Highly proficient in all design aspects
pHi Tech Plastics Engineering/p