We are currently searching for a Fashion Designer with 5+ years experience to join our internal creative team. The ideal candidate is an excellent designer with a creative and strategic mind. This position will be responsible for
Men's & Women Design Collection including, Knit, Woven, Denim, Jacket, Sweater & Acessories etc.
Produce Tech Packs and evalutions.
Fashion Shoot Concept.
Product Knowledge and transfer it to Retail staff.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelors degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- 5+ years professional design experience required
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills (verbal + written)
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and able to manage multiple deadlines
- Able to work under pressure with unfailing attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, easy to work with, and open to ideas and suggestions
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Video Editing skills a plus.
- Strong portfolio required- polished portfolio should demonstrate experience with a variety of media and expert knowledge of design: layout, color theory, typography, and also worked with Same Category Brands etc
- For an opportunity to join a great company with great designers that are dedicated to creating sustainable, livable places please submit your cover letter, resume, and project list/sample