HiveWorx is a technology innovation house with proven expertise in niche product development and services. Our dynamic solutions provide our customers with valuable insight into their data, enabling their workforce to make better, informed decisions.
We are looking for passionate, creative Software Engineers to join our team and help build innovative products using emerging technologies. With a good balance of development on business critical products and cutting-edge technology.
Job Description/ Key Role
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules.
- Provide project management support to the Project Manager(s), potentially across multiple projects.
- Assists with planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
- Sets up and provides detailed guidance on project management tools, procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
- Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders and preliminary schedules.
- Monitor planned/scheduled activities vs. actual performance/completions to ensure that all projects proceed expeditiously.
- Responsible for coordination and tracking progress, identification of resources and skills required, implementation of project controls and making recommendations regarding changes to specification and schedules.
- Ensure project documentation (e.g. project plans, Issue log, risk logs, etc) is complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Create project documentation under guidance from the project manager.
- Point of contact for project team and communications.
- Contribute to the effective planning, implementation, monitoring, reporting and evaluation of the project to achieve the defined project objectives in line with the approved Project Document.
- Collect daily project status reports.
- Organizing, attending and participating in meetings where appropriate. Drafting and distributing minutes to all attendees.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Carries out other project management-related duties as required.
- An understanding of project life-cycle.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with demonstrated expertise in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and MS PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills are required to coordinate work with others, and accurately communicate relevant project information to stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Proactive, professional, and motivated.
- Leadership and influencing skills, strong ability to partner and work in a collaborative team environment.