We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of professionals who work collaboratively including Software Engineers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use. Candidates with experience are encouraged to apply. Others Requirement includes:
· Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
· Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
· Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
· Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
· Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
· Create and maintain the information architecture.
· Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
· Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
· Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
· Excellent written skills in English.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
· University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
· Template-based Documentation (Word and PowerPoint).
· Gathering Information from Technical and Business Departments.
· Creating End-User Documents (including User Manual, Procedures, Guides and Presentations).
I.T Terms Understanding
Other Skills Required
We are HiveWorx! A rapidly Growing Technology company catering to the Data needs of our Customers around the World! HiveWorx is a technology innovation house with proven expertise in niche product development and services. Our dynamic solutions provide our customers with valuable insight into their ...Read More