This position is for a PHP Web Developer with at least 2 years of Professional Experience. We are looking for a talented personality with strong problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to execute actions necessary to achieve goals.
Your Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working independently and handling multiple projects at a time
- Writing clean, salable code
- Testing and deploying applications and systems
- Developing necessary documentation
- Strong hands on experience with at least one of these PHP web frameworks (Laravel, codeignitor, etc.)
- Strong hands on experience with at least one of these JS web frameworks (Angular JS, Node.JS, Vue.JS etc.)
- Experience of working HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, JS, JQuery.
- Experience of developing and working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with MySQL Databases and SQL Queries to investigate and mitigate issues optimize DB operations.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and web applications
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites
- Understanding and Ability to develop new plugins as per requirements.
- Experience of version control program like GIT.
- Understanding of CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Experience in any other MVC framework will be a plus.
You Should Have:
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written skills.
- Flexibility to work flexible hours when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.