Horizon Technologies looking for an experienced and result-driven Manager International Sales for one of their clients in the US.
The candidate will be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
- Generates sales lead using cold calls, email campaigns, sales navigators, and other sources.
- Duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products/services, and recommend the right solutions.
- You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- To be a successful sales professional, you should keep up-to-date with the product features & services features of our company.
- Uncapped commission potential on top of a lucrative salary package for performing employees.
- Required product and domain knowledge will be provided after onboarding.
- Facilitates the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call through finalization of account set-up for each prospect who converts into a customer.
- Develop a meaningful relationship with the customer.
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers to develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts.
- Coordinate with team members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with the sales team to reach prospective clients
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Must be able to demonstrate of company`s products & services to the customers.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product & service features.
- Must be able to generate leads & keep following on both cold & warm leads.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales & set up plans to meet sale goals.
- Must have an idea about cross-selling of products & services.
- Remain knowledgeable & up to date on products & services offered and discuss available options
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Must be able to provide a quote to the customers & managing sales orders.
- 6-7 years of proper sales experience
- Fluent English with an American accent preferred
- Proven and consistent sales targets of $50k and above.
- Candidates who have lived/studied/worked in the US or Canada Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM, or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Candidates must have excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Proven work experience as an Account Executive & Manager, Sales Account Manager, or in a relevant role.
- Proven work experience in a similar sales role.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices & relationship building.
- Selling & developing customer relationship experience in the US market is preferred.
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota.
- Familiarity with inventory procedures.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints promptly.
This is a third shit night job and the timing of this job will be from 6 pm till 3 am (Monday to Friday).