We are looking for a Project manager with strong project management background and who has worked with USA based software house and how have hands on experience of handling USA based clients.
This hiring is for our USA Partner company.
We are looking for the candidate who has least 3-6 years of project management experience.
This job is for our US-based Partners following US timings.
Excellent pay and challenging work in a good team environment.
Job timings are from 5 pm to 2 am Monday to Friday (5 days a week)
- Proven working experience of 2-3 years.
- Have proven work experience with US project based software house.
- Should be able to handle pressure situations.
- Should be decision maker and can take initiative.
- Should be excellent in handling team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a relevant field is a must.
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of software development.
- The candidate should have experience of working on Agile methodologies,Scrum,who should have hand on working experience on base camp.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the management.
- Experience of PHP / Laravel Development is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of the development process and be able to write the code by himself.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Good Knowledge of latest technologies & trends.
- Can handle pressure during deployments.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Strong project management experience in Software development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate across third parties and technical and business product managers
- Expertise defining project goals, scope, approach, and overall task plan including providing clarity on critical path tasks.
- Ensure project tasks are completed on time and within scope
- Follow the Agile software development process.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Must be well versed with Project management software (MS Project, Gantt chart, and MS Visio etc.).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation (Project plans, functional. specification document, project proposals, and Flow charts, understanding of business requirement document).
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Coordinate with internal resources and clients for the flawless execution of projects.
The candidates must posess these skills with the knowledge of implementation:
- Agile Software Development
- Base Camp
- Agile Project Management
- Project Scope Development
- Drafting Proposals
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Demos
- Sprint Retro
- User Stories
- Daily Stand Ups
- Project Plans
- Resource Planning