We are looking for an iOS app developer experience in developing native iOS applications. The ideal candidate would have strong concepts & knowledge about basic programming skills, OOP and data structures & algorithms as well as possess good problem-solving skills.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Should be able to do the proper code versioning using tools such as Git
- Proficient with the latest Swift versions.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Strong understanding of the full life cycle of app development.
- Experience in designing, developing, debugging and deploying apps.
- Extensive knowledge of Android design principles and third-party libraries.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java platforms
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience with test-driven development