One of our international client is looking for Business Analyst at their Lahore based office. The primary purpose of the Clinical Business Analyst role is responsibility for creating the business and/or functional requirements necessary for technology solutions that meet customer needs, expected delivery dates, and exceptional quality standards.
Within the US Healthcare – Clinical domain, the BA will work as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
The BA will undertake or participate in the undertaking of the following activities:
- Leads clinical requirements development for EMR system.
- Applies clinical knowledge to integrate clinical practice and technology into clinical workflows that support safe and efficient patient care.
- Serves as a skilled clinical resource in support of non-clinical team members
- Acts as a liaison between end users, clinicians and non-clinical analysts.
- Work under the direction of the Manager to provide clinical application solutions for assigned business areas.
- Possess functional knowledge of assigned application technology.
- Interact with business users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests
- Serve liaison role between application technology vendors, internal IS groups, and clinical users.
- Translate business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use cases.
- Deliver functional specifications, design documents, clinical process workflow and related documentation for new development projects and/or enhancement and modification requests to be used by Clinical Systems Analyst.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies especially RUP and/or Agile and industry best practices.
- Perform functional application configuration and configure /run reports at user request.
- Design and execute functional, integration, and regression test plans for new application functionality, product releases and enhancement and regulatory modifications using clinical scenarios and use cases.
- Ensure programs meet clinical specifications.
- Demonstrate new functionality to clinical users seeking inputs on future direction.
- Review vendor provided documentation and user manuals needed to support the product.
- Directly interface with business users by responding to support calls escalated by the Service Desk.
- Participate in user focus groups and requirements workshops, vendor training and demonstrations.
The B.A Should have strong understanding in HL7, CCDA, knowledge of multi-specialty, ASC, Oncology and PQRS
The BA will hold at least an undergraduate degree in Information Technology or Information Systems from a reputable university.
The B.A will have minimum 2 year experience in similar roles elsewhere.