Oil and gas industry experience is a must.
Supervises and effectively controls:
· All site staff/management are fully conversant with HSE regulations and all activities are carried out with a safety first approach.
· Zone (based on geographical and development) of retail stations and site management (dealers/managers).
· Sales volumes of Fuels, lubricants and allied facilities (per station) are in line or exceed budget.
· The recovery of all fuel and lubricant outstanding payments.
· Control on wet stock and sales reconciliation.
· Operational and Housekeeping standards at each site meet company expectations at all times
· Ensure sales targets are met through strong adherence to company Standards, business ethics and code of conduct, as well as local laws
· Liaison with the Government & other departments to sort out the issues & to inform management for taking corrective measures to avoid any damaged to property & company asset
· To act as a business consultant to the dealers on proper management of retail outlets, on working capital & inventory management, product loss management, merchandising.
· To make sure that all sites are operational with company provided product all the time & there is No/Zero dormant site in Zone. Managing inventory at sites to avoid dry out.