This is remote working oppertunity and the selected candidate will have the oppertunity to work from home given that good internet connectivity is maintained at the remote premisses.
The VoIP Systems Engineer will have knowledge Voice/VoIP/SIP/Telephony technologies.
This position is very technology focused and will see the VoIP Systems Engineers exposed to some of the latest technologies!
• Hands on exposure to VoIP technologies
• Troubleshooting technical issues – Problem Isolation and Elimination
• Incident Management
• Excellent Customer Service
• Supporting VoIP/Telephony/SIP/PBX
• Good understanding of VoIP Protocols
• Data Networking knowledge Configuring/Troubleshooting/Supporting Network equipment (CCNA/CCNP useful)
• Understanding of Windows Servers
• Strong Troubleshooting skills
• Providing Customer Technical Support
• Excellent communication and Customer Service
Excellent Salary and Benifits Package.