Job Title: Accounts Officer
Duty Station: Mardan Reporting to: Admin Manager/ Team Leader
Human Development Foundation (HDF), founded in 1997, with a vision to help people help themselves by a group of visionary Pakistani American doctors and philanthropists. Over two decades, our quest for positive social change remains at the forefront and we, at the foundation, work tirelessly towards human development and poverty eradication. HDF is helping its partner communities in 34 districts of Pakistan through its holistic approach and integrated program model. Social Capital Development, Education & literacy, Primary Healthcare, Livelihood & Food Security and Sustainable Environment are key pillars of our program.
- Responsible for update maintenance of all accounts.
- Responsible for reconciliation of the accounts with banks.
- Responsible to have complete knowledge of Company financial policy and make sure its implementation.
- To ensure that all payments to staff like salaries, TA/DA and other payments are according to the policy and approved by competent authority.
- Responsible for not to pay any bill if satisfactory supporting docs are not attached
- Responsible to carry out debt or credit activities only from recommended heads.
- Responsible for preparing daily cash closing statement and signed by competent authority.
- Responsible for scrutiny of all bills presented for payment and on any confusion consult to competent authority.
- Responsible to point out if any expense is not satisfactory.
- Responsible for preparation of all financial statements required monthly, quarterly or when required.
- Responsible to submit to Head Office 7th of each month QB-Backup, Bank Reconciliation Statement, Tax deducted & deposit, salary sheets, budget variance and Cash Request as per format provided by the Head Office.
- To ensure all that purchase of equipment required and supplies according to Finance Policy
- To prepare, monitor and report the inventory according to policy
- To take care of all activities related to building and equipment.
- To make all travel arrangements for visitors
- To supervise the administration and finance staff.
- Responsible for facilitating the internal and external audits
- Responsible for maintenance of all the data of his section in presentable manner
- Responsible for all staff deductions as per rules including P.F, EOBI & Advances etc.
- To ensure that office facilities like telephone or internet are not used personally if it is then proper bill is being deducted.
- Responsible for timely salaries transfer and other benefits payment to employees.
- To undertake any other additional activity as required by the supervisor from time to time
MBA Finance/ M.com/ Graduate qualification for Accounts. Minimum experience required is 2-3 Years
Admin/ Accounts officer for Mardan Region, person who can effectively Manage Accounts/ monthly financial statement/daily finances and can coordinate with internal audit.