About the Role:
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment? Do you have a deep appreciation for the ever-changing world of e-commerce and Amazon? We are currently seeking an Amazon Manager to join our team. This position is focused on managing our product listings, creating and executing brand content and managing FBA and inventory forecasting-related tasks for our products and shops on Amazon.
The Amazon Manager will be working closely with the higher-leadership of iGate Technologies. You will create and manage product listings to showcase the unique value proposition of our products through enhanced images and text placements. You will be responsible for adding EBC to our product detail pages and will be responsible for conversion rates, consumer traffic and sales on Amazon.
Tasks that you will be performing:
· Devising listing strategies in order to ensure sales growth of all of our products on Amazon.
· Achieving Amazon sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
· Converting our existing Amazon product listings to take advantage of Amazon EBC.
· Ensuring complete quality assurance of all of our product listings and content.
· Forecasting future inventory needs.
· Managing Amazon PPC and marketing projects within the authorized budget.
· Forecasting inventory and stock levels on both Fulfillment by Amazon and Fulfillment by Merchant offerings while working in close coordination with the Inventory and Logistics team.
· Managing graphic design work for new product listings, packaging artwork and shipping inserts on Amazon.
· Fact checking all of the content before it goes live.
· Meeting deadlines for the Amazon listings related-tasks.
· Bachelors from a reputed institution.
· 4+ years of experience with Amazon product listing, Amazon EBC and A+ content.
· 2+ years of experience with managing a multi-faceted E-Commerce team.
· Strong artistic eye with excellent Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive deliverables and competing priorities.
· Willing to work in rotatory shifts depending on the requirement
pdeCaprio Industries is UKs leading fitness brand engaged in e-commerce retail through marketplaces including eBay, Amazon, and its own e-commerce portals. DeCaprio owns and operates composite facilities for manufacturing and exporting of various Martial Arts/Sporting Wears commodities particularly ...Read More