We are looking for a highly organized and self-motivated fresh eCommerce Assistant who’s got a goal to become an eCommerce Manager over the next 3 to 5 years.
You will work directly with the Product Managers for the sales, operations, supply chain, and overall management of the products targeted to our American, British, and Canadian customers online via various platforms such as Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, etc.
• Manage products’ sales and supply chain
• Create and optimize Ad Campaigns to help increase sales and reduce marketing costs
• Help manage our online marketing presence, including on social media platforms
• Monitor changes in website traffic or increases in sales
• Assist with forming our company’s overall digital marketing strategy
• Aid in the execution of website promotions
• Monitoring and evaluation of users' behaviour to derive suggestions for improvements
• Assist Product Managers and Senior Ecommerce Specialists in devising strategies
Experience: Min 1 year and max 2 years preferably working in a digital environment
Training & Development
Support both with time and with money for you to pursue the relevant professional qualifications
Paid monthly lunch or dinner for two (to try out new places)
Our Core Values:
integrity – We’re professionals with strong business ethics. We hold each other accountable with utmost integrity and honesty
Ability – We’re best at what we do. And if we’re not then we do not rest until we become one, fast!
Teamwork – We’re like 1992 Pakistan Cricket team and we all work together to win the “Global Digital World Cup” for Pakistan
Ownership – We own our work and our destiny. We solve the most complex problems. Nothing is too difficult for us4
Who are we? We’re IATO INTERNATIONAL LTD (UK), an emerging eCommerce company what specialises in Amazon. We move fast, really fast, so we need someone who can keep up. We’re experts at our craft (and if not, we become experts, fast!) and we hold each other to a high standard. Why? We’re shaping the ...Read More