Title of the Job: Customer support executive - Domestic
Brief description of the job:
· Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
· Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Working Hours: 9 hour shift
Requirements (Education): Bachelors qualified
No. of Vacancies: 20
Skills & Abilities:
· Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
· Possess Knowledge of Call Centre Operations
· Must be flexible to work in shifts
· Excellent communication skills
Age limit: 20 to 30
Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encashment, Referral Bonus
Gender: Male & Female
Job Shift: On Rotation
Job Type: Full-time
Transport: Conveyance will be provided to females only, males own transport.
ppDelivering innovation for over 14 years, ibex. offers an integrated suite of services in a wide range of industrial sectors including but not limited to financial, telecommunications, marketing, human resources, retail, energy, travel, automobile, technology, healthcare and insurance industries to ...Read More