* Excellent network troubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly identify and resolve network related issues in smallest possible time.
* Excellent communication skills. Must be able to clearly interact with the customer, understand the requirements and communicate with the off-shore team. Must be able to participate and represent the team in Change and Incident management meetings.
* Excellent team player.
* CCNP or higher Certification is preferred.
* Minimum 6 Years of Domain Experience.
* Troubleshoot Routing Loop
* Troubleshoot Asymmetric Routing & STP Loop issues
* Troubleshoot Load Balancers issues for Application flow.
* Working on all applications such as SAP, Citrix, etc & call center issues
* Working on Palo Alto related issues
* Analysing the outputs of all the tools and making recomendations example: High CPU utilization on core device at Data Center
* Implementation of Operational Changes & coordination with project team for project related Changes.
* Assigning new users in guest VLAN
* Configuring/Troubleshooting Routing protocols – EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
* Configuring/Troubleshooting LAN Switching – VLAN, VTP, STP, EtherChannel, CoS
* Qos Quality of service configuration
* Configuring/Troubleshooting WAN – MPLS, MPLS/VPN, MP-BGP
* Configuring/Troubleshooting TCP/IP protocol suite, Quality of Service
* Configuring/Troubleshooting Application protocols - HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL etc.
* Configuring/Troubleshooting Network Security - IPSec VPN, AAA Architecture, TACACS+, RADIUS
* Support Data Center Architecture – Network, Server, Storage
* Configuring/Troubleshooting of Cisco Catalyst 6500 and other Catalyst Series switches
* Cisco Nexus 7K switches
* Configuring/Troubleshooting of Cisco Routers 3800, 3900, 7600 Series
* Configuring/Troubleshooting Cisco IOS Software
* Configuring/Troubleshooting of WAN Acceleration/optimization – Cisco WAAS
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Able to communicate with the customer and be able to present technical solutions
* Open for 24x7 availability
* Willing to work in night shifts (US daytime)
* Conduct technical trainings to internal resources
Delivering superior customer services for over 10 years, IBEX Global is a business process outsource offering an integrated suite of services that supports an expansive array of customer facing solutions. Headquartered in Washington, DC. IBEX Global delivers onshore, near shore and offshore solutio ...Read More