1. Maintain coordination with existing clients
2. Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential client outlets
3. Register businesses on website
4. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of businesses
5. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses.
6. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing regarding competitor product.
7. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
8. Resolves customer complaints through coordination with technical department
9. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales. Other requirements
IFORT Services Pvt.LTD is the leading IT company with prospective image in the field.