IKS Logics is a rapidly emerging software development and IT consultancy company in Pakistan specialized in the development of software’s, web applications, mobile applications, UI/UX designing, custom solutions and resources outsourcing.
Our goal is simple and clear; IKS Logics is committed to maintaining quality by practicing best standards, taking ownership by understanding customer needs and providing rapid and cost-effective solutions whether by teaming up with onshore or working offshore.
- Be accountable for the development of effective software that meets given complex, strategic business needs.
- Must be a good team player, be ready to help team members grow their skills and experience.
- Follow agile project management processes.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Improve product quality, security, and performance.
- Developing application codes and unit tests
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop and identify test cases for new and existing product features to meet client needs
IKS Logics is looking for experienced, enthusiastic, energetic and professional resources to strengthen their Python development team. An ideal candidate must have
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven 3+ years of experience working with Python
- Experience of Python frameworks like Django, CherryPy and Flask etc.
- Hands on experience with some ORM libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Able to implement the PEP 8 style guide Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Candidates having the following skills will have a big plus
- Knowledge of Python Behave Framework
- Competitive salary package
- Bi-annual increments
- Subsidized Lunch
- Medical Allowance
- Fuel Allowance
- Bunch of casual and sick