We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service.
- Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app
-You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
· Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
· Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
· Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
· Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
· Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
· Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
· Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.