We at ImedHealth are looking for an “Ionic Developer”. This is an opportunity to become a part of a highly motivated and skilled team which works on the cutting-edge technology .
The suitable candidate must have:
- Must have experience utilizing advanced application development concepts, practices, and procedures with .Net, C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework.
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Object-Oriented
- Development with Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of Database environments (SQL Server) Stored Procedures, SQL Query Optimization
- Collaborate with internal teams.
- Improve existing software.
- Experience with frameworks such as Angular2+, etc.
Essential Requirements – General:
- Bachelors in computer science or Software Engineering
- Previous working experience in Ionic development (at least 2) years
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in directly working with international clients
- Ability to work independently
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and perform applications
- Implementation should keep care for security and data protection
- Meet promised deadlines
What we offer?
- Market competitive salary, based on your expertise and skill set.
- A great environment to work.
- An opportunity to learn from the best team of developers.
- We encourage growth and out of the box ideas, yours will always be appreciated.