We at iMedHealth are looking for an SEO analyst who can develop and execute SEO strategies for iMedHealth's products on different platforms while also analyzing insights to educate our content team regarding audience behaviors & trends.
• Conducts periodic tests to analyze existing state of SEO and identify opportunities to improve search rankings.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in search campaigns
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• 1 year of SEO experience (at least)
• Prior SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition • Experience with Google Analytics & Google Search Console
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
• Understanding of how local search works and best practices Bonus
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Great overall research and analytics skills