· Managing and Ensuring the Draft/Content quality through practicing the Quality Assurance policies and procedures
· Interpreting and implementing the quality assurance standards to enhance ‘Client Satisfactory Ratings.’
· Evaluate the adequacy of quality assurance standards
· Understanding the guidelines shared by the client and ensuring that the team has managed to meet the shared guidelines
· Coordinating with clients and the team/departments (where necessary)
· Reviewing order files/content to ensure finished product quality
· Document internal audits and other Quality Assurance activities
· Noting down the customer complaints and non-conformance issues
· Analyzing the available data to identify areas which need significant improvement.
· Preparing necessary reports to communicate and signify the current performance on quality grounds.
· Identifying training needs and organizing required trainings to meet quality standards
· Assurance of ongoing compliance with quality and deliverables standards
· Preferred Degree: Masters OR Bachelors in English, Linguistics, Program Management, MBA, or Social Sciences
· Strong computer skills, mainly Microsoft Office