Indigo Height Hotel & Suites is looking a Director Sales & Marketing. The Director Sales & Marketing has primary responsibility to make sure to drive overall sales, room revenue, and occupancy, creating a direct positive impact on hotel performance and profitability.
The Director Sales & Marketing is responsible for the creation, development, and execution of sales and marketing efforts, and for identifying, qualifying, and actively pursuing revenue opportunities. The Director Sales & Marketing is responsible for generating, securing, and establishing new hotel guests, as well as maintaining and growing existing hotel guests. Director Sales & Marketing is also responsible to meets given sales monthly and quarterly goals, but always strives to set and attain higher and more aggressive and impressive personal sales goals and keeps a log of those.
· Maintain and promote a team work environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers through positive leadership.
· Provide targets and guidance recommendations to sales staff, review and approve any special corporate negotiated rates.
· Creates, develops, and executes sales and marketing campaigns and presentations on an ongoing perpetual basis, while ensuring everything sent or presented is accurate, up to date, and always putting our best foot forward regarding our external customers.
· Monitors Average Daily Rate (ADR), Occupancy Rate, Room Revenue, Revenue per Available Room (RevPAR), Average Rate Index (ARI) of ADR, Market Penetration Index (MPI) of Occupancy, Revenue Generating Index (RGI) of RevPAR, Profit per Available Room (Net RevPAR) and creates reports and benchmarks accordingly, to monitor and show hotel performance.
· Meets or exceeds given sales monthly and quarterly goals, but always strives to set and attain higher and more aggressive and impressive personal sales goals and keeps a log of those as well.
· Develop a working knowledge of the operations of the hotel, including food and beverage, guest services, reservations.
· Develop a complete knowledge and ensure adherence to company sales policies and SOPs.
· Drive customer loyalty in order to grow share of the client account by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
· Manage business travel accounts in assigned market segments to maximize business potential.
· Negotiate group business, guest room rates, meeting room rental, and hotel services within assigned markets that meets or exceeds hotel revenue goals.
· Negotiate contracts according to company standards.
· Identify and pursue new and repeat business through coordination with his team and prospecting calls, visits and networking events.
· Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
· Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (generating proposals, contracts, and customer correspondence.
· Develop and maintain market awareness to ensure ability to predict revenue opportunities and set proactive strategies.
· Analyze sales and revenue management reports to identify trends and future demand opportunities, to ensure rate is within an acceptable range based on available inventory, current sales/revenue strategies and market demand.
· Work with sales managers to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of the strategies for each segment.
· Facilitate frequent Sales and Revenue communication that provides recommendation and guidance to the hotel on a regular basis.
· Facilitates training with front desk officers and FOM on sales initiatives and best practices and encourages an "everyone sales" mentality.
· Conducts daily/weekly sales meetings.
· Attend and contribute to all revenue and sales strategy meetings and calls.
· Participates in forecasting for revenue and expenses.
· Understand, leverage, and implement corporate and brand tools to exceed budgets.
· Conduct ongoing competitor rate and product analysis to ensure proper rate positioning and product offering relative to competition.
· Conducts weekly and monthly share analysis for measurement of hotels market performance versus competition and implements strategies accordingly in conjunction with the GM.
· Recommend and implement new sales programs at the hotel and accurately track Return on Investment (ROI).
· Prepares annual marketing/business and budget plans.
· Set and monitor team member goals including weekly sales activities, room night and revenue goals monthly, quarterly, yearly.
· Provides ongoing feedback, training and development of team members and addresses areas of opportunity.
· Monitors all day to day activities of direct reports.
· Provide continual analysis of lost business reasons and notify property to concern management.
· Operate the sales department within established sales expense budget.
· Coordinate, prepare, and submit any required reports as requested by the GM.
· Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Building Successful Relationships
· Develops strong partnerships with local organizations to further increase brand/product awareness.
· Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships.
· Develops strong community and public relations by obtaining property participation in local, regional and national tradeshows and client events.
· Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and monitoring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
· Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to Hotel.
· Gains understanding of the hotel’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution both prior to, and during the program/event.
· Monitors the effective resolution of guest issues that arise as a result of the sales process by creating mechanisms to channel issues to property leadership and/or other appropriate stakeholders.
· Develops strategic working relationships with leaders of these sales channels in order to proactively position and drive sales to the property.
pIndigo Heights is a project that has its own uniqueness in Pakistan. We bring together the best retails in the world to provide an exuberant shopping experience to the families. Indigo Heights also provides residential apartments in the heart of Lahore. Indigo Heights has become one of the highest ...Read More