Assist the Sales Department and its Team members in the performance of Sales related activities. Establish a partnership with each member of the Sales Team to maximize selling time by creating proposals and by reviewing the technical and financial proposals for quality and accuracy.
· To create Sales and Technical proposals for the Sales Team
· To review proposals for accuracy and quality assurance
· To handle correspondence relating to customers
· Process / Co-ordinate sales order with operations department to meet delivery schedules of customer
· To attend and solve problems arising from sales orders
· To ensure quality of data within the in-house CRM system, and take ownership of regular reports from the system.
· To ensure the implementation of all Sales related rules, policies and guidelines
· To assist the other departments (PMO) in devising, writing, and implementing policies and guidelines for their areas.
· Handle any other adhoc administrative job scope as assigned by the management
· Any other tasks assigned
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- 2-3 years of experience in sales management.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.