InnoSTARK Technologies Pvt Ltd has a strong position in IT industry. We are a Lahore based set up maintaining good work-life balance for employees improving staff motivation having excellent staff retention rates. We also allow our hires to learn and grow while being with us asking them to obtain professional certification for new technologies. We allow our team to directly work with our overseas clients which is boon for their exposure and personal growth. We have openings for Manual QA Engineer and the traits that we are looking for in the resources:
● Develop and execute comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
● Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities for new products/features.
● Exposure full software/product development lifecycle process, Test Development Lifecycle and Agile Development
● Discover, identify, isolate, track bugs within software throughout testing, and streamline the whole process by identifying any potential problems.
● Stay up to date with new testing tools and product test strategies.
● Research and analyze product features using modern tools, technologies, and testing processes.
● Assist applications and products development from the moment of inception, through releases, enhancements, and post deployment monitoring.
● Review cross-browser, cross-platform user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
● Resolve technical problems, plan for new technology insertion and plan for evolutionary paths.
● Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with delivering quality and standard software products and applications.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
● Working with QA team in Melbourne and Development engineers to ensure the quality of the product developed and shipped.
● Plan, create and manage the overall quality and planning strategy.
● Collaborate with the development team to ensure consistent project execution.
● Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
● Keeping updated with the latest industry developments
● Always eager to learn, improve and enhance the lifecycle of the production development team by creative imagination and thinking outside the box.