We are currently looking for a Digital & Social Media Coordinator to join our new team. You will live and breathe all things social, including management of all social platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat, and Pinterest, You will bring strong content, research and writing skills with spades of initiative in the digital space. You will have a passion for online business, engaging education/marketing bloggers, and creating a community with our social followers. You will also be responsible for web optimisation including merchandising, copywriting and SEO implementation.
Reporting to the Director. The ideal candidate is someone who is extremely organised with excellent attention to detail and understands the ever-changing world of social media and digital.
- Responsible for managing all social media profiles for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube
- Briefing design and external agencies on social and digital campaigns
- Management of monthly content calendar.
- Executing monthly Social Media strategies in line with brand strategies.
- Implementation of weekly campaigns across multiple brands.
- Community management including answering all customer enquiries on social platforms
- Develop and manage a list of targeted influencers/bloggers that will form part of the influencer program. This includes liaising with & developing ongoing relationships with these key contacts, whilst ensuring the brands & products are top of mind.
- Sourcing and creating all content for social media - researching, writing, and editing new and engaging content that is bespoke and shareable across all social platforms.
- Keeping abreast of new social media industry initiatives.
- Videos (how-to's, events, content share, brand management, Tutorials)
- Articles for Education/web (education, technology, teaching, etc)
- Provide general ad-hoc support to the team member on various tasks which may include (but not limited to):
- Making Presentation
- Helping in research and writing content
- Developing Marketing Content for online platforms
- Compiling research in a properly formatted manner
- Answering to customer queries
- Managing CHAT application
- Research on new extensions and improvements to the sites
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years' experience working in the digital space
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Business/Media preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to forward plan
- Digital marketing, social media and content strategy experience.
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively as part of a close-knit team
- Strong experience in social media reporting & analysis
- Effective time management
- A deep understanding of community management, social planning, content optimisation & engagement tracking
- Photography & video editing skills a plus
- Keyword Analysis / Facebook Ads, Google Adwords / SEO will be a PLUS
- Experience with CMS and digital platforms
- Must be active on social media and possess a strong working knowledge of social media platforms
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career.