Innovative Solutions is hiring for the position of Android Developer.
Working Days: Monday – Friday.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Must have worked on XMPP (Chat Protocols).
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, push notifications and continuous integration.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Gitlab & stash.
- Previous working knowledge with photon engine would be a plus.
- Knowledge of chess game would be a plus.