To manage IT Applications/ERP department and handle its existing operations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leadership quality including the ability to motivate, inspire, counsel and facilitate individuals and teams to take responsibility and accountability for the goals will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for developing a good relationship with the respective clients, get inputs from the client and communicate to the team members of the project.
- End to End management and co-ordination of the project and responsible for the successful completion of the project.
- Meet with managers (business) to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with business and IT counterparts to ensure proper collaboration and formation of business IT strategy.
- Forecasting and allocation of team members across several development projects.
- Regular reporting of key metrics like resource allocation, software defects, productivity, and efficiency.
- Trains, supervises, assigns projects to, evaluates, and is responsible for hiring/termination of information technology personnel and contracting staff to design, develop, and implement systems software.
- Talent management of team members to ensure high morale and appropriate advancement of individual goals and career aspirations.
- Accountable for project scope, schedule, and budget ensuring commitments and progress are monitored closely and communicated clearly.
- Participate in the evaluation, acquisition, and implementation of vendor software to support business processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Direct Manager.
As a manager, no matter what the industry, should have wide range of workplace responsibilities. In addition to overseeing employee productivity, you're also charged with goal-setting, conflict resolution, and short- and long- term strategic planning. You may also oversee scheduling, maintain a budget, and conduct skills and service training. All of these responsibilities present challenges and the potential for a stressful occupation.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Certified Implementation Specialist Certification.
- Oracle Certificate Professional and BI, HRMS, EBS would be plus.