Institute of facilities and surveying independent professional body and educational awarding establishment and it is starting its operations in South Asia and we are seeking intellectual with unique ideas and professional approachable skills. We are soon going to run campaigns, events, and workshops in many cities in South Asian countries. We are looking applicants from Pakistan and India.
1. Working with our Marketing Teams to develop, produce and deliver all events projects from proposal right up to delivery.
2. Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet and were possible exceed customer and commercial expectations.
3. Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
4. Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships key to the success of the eventManaging supplier relationships
5. Internal and external event organization
6. Administrative responsibilities for booking and organizing tickets and arranging dates etc for our corporate assets including sponsorship arrangements with major concert and sporting venues
7. Ensuring all tickets are processed and sent to clients and attendees
8. Tracking of costs and revenue associated with selling tickets and generating revenue from corporate assets
9. Building relationships with partner organizations, other event executives etc to maximize the success of all events
10. Using Social Media to promote, engage and communicate with contacts and attendees
1. Minimum of 2 years experience in event organization and management
2. Outstanding networking skills
3. Expert user of social media forums
4. Good with budgets and a great eye for detail
5. Reliable/good at hitting deadlines
6. Great multi-task organizational skills
7. Innovative and creative – a real “fixer”, solution finder attitude
Location:Peshawar, Islamabad, Gujranwala, Lahore, Multan, Hyderabad, Karachi 2X, Quetta, AJK.New Dehli, Bombay, Haryana, Amritsar, Bangalore
Salary: 25000 to 50000 per monthIf you are happy then apply with your most updated CV