As a Social Media Executive, you will have a hands-on role and you will be expected to learn quickly and be proactive. The role will combine elements of strategy, planning, copywriting and scheduling different pieces of content including posts, competitions, blog posts, articles, video creation and more. A basic understanding of graphic & video editing software is compulsory.
1. Planning, writing and scheduling of all organic content going out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the blog.
2. Creation of Facebook assets including Facebook events and Facebook groups
3. Coming up with competition strategy and implementation of giveaways across all channels.
4. Coming up with concepts for viral videos to be spread out via different channels from idea and creation to implementation.
5. Grow the number of followers for our channels in particular on Twitter, Facebook, and youtube.
6. Increase the level of engagement our posts receive across all channels, including the blogCreation of graphics assets for offline and online marketing purposes
7. Getting PR announcements ready and reaching out to key journalists when needed
1. 6 months of 1-year experience working in digital marketing – preferably at a startup
2. Keen learner for the latest marketing trends and technologies available for social media, growth
3.3. Hacking ideas and digital marketing opportunities
4. Excellent copywriting skills and impeccable written English
5. Self-starter with the ability to take initiative
6. Proficient in Photoshop or Canva
7. Proficient in basic editing software such as Fillmore or Animoto
8. High attention to detail and accuracyJob Type: Full-time
- Salary: 18,000.00 to 20,000.00 /per month