· Greet, receive and assist patients during hospital stay and their transport within or outside Institute
· Transport medication to and from pharmacy
· Transport patient files and or other official document where needed in the facility.
· Maintain upkeep and serviceability of administrative office / department inventory
· Maintain patient / visitor traffic / movement at administrative offices / departments
· Responsible for lock and key of administrative offices
· Transport equipment or goods with in the facility area
· Assist nursing staff
· Dusting and cleaning of general and bio-medical equipment in duty area
· Clean mirrors and windows along with polishing fittings and fixtures
· Clean and switch ON hydro collators
· Change water of hydro collator daily
· Assist housekeeping staff in waste management
· Overlap with receptionist responsibilities in case of need or as per instructed by supervisor/ staff in charge.
· Manage linen process (acquisition, readiness for use, retrieval for cleansing, and washing etc.)