Job Purpose: Responsible to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments. He will be a reliable professional with broad knowledge to all accounting, financial and business principles. Act as a strategic thinker and effective leader who can make the most profitable decisions.
The goal is to guide the company towards profitability and long-term success.
• Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
• Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
• Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
• Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist in creating strategic plans for the future
• Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
• Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
• Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
• Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
• Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants,
• Ensure updates and implement of financial policies and procedures,
• Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
• 8 to 10 years of experience
• ACCA or Advanced degree in accounting, finance
• Must have knowledge of GAAPs and IFRS and
• Must have expert level knowledge of activities related to IRS and HMRC
• Broad knowledge of accounting principles.
• Excellent mathematical skills; leadership skills; management experience;
• Integrity; honesty; understanding of data privacy standards;
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Thorough understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills.
Intagleo Systems (Private) Ltd, a UK based company, was established in 2004. In the last few years, Intagleo Systems has enjoyed constant growth and has been one of the most stable companies even in toughest of times. Intagleo has provided off-shore software development and software products deve ...
Intagleo Systems (Private) Ltd, a UK based company, was established in 2004. In the last few years, Intagleo Systems has enjoyed constant growth and has been one of the most stable companies even in toughest of times. Intagleo has provided off-shore software development and software products deve ...Read More