· Proven work experience as a Front-end developer (with Angular)
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
· Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
· Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
· Understanding of layout aesthetics
· Gather and evaluate Product requirements in collaboration with Tech team, Project managers and Operations team.
· Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
· Experience working with responsive frameworks, like Bootstrap or Foundation.
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
· Continuously improve the existing UI bringing the best possible output.
· A general understanding of SEO.
Experience and Skills-
· Proven work experience as a UI/UX Developer or similar role. (i.e) on Angular/Angular JS (Front End).
· Should have 3 to 5 Years of experience.
· BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
· Portfolio of projects developed. (Ideally something in e-Commerce).
· Should have good hands on experience on HTML, CSS, BOOSTSTRAP, ANGULAR, REACTJS, NODEJS etc.
· Sound knowledge of scripting and prototyping concepts.
· Knowledge of wireframe tools.
Not Required, But Good To Have
1. Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and Photoshop.
2. Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables) using Sketch/ Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator.