A suitable candidate must have hands on experience of at least two years for following items:
- Configuration and Maintenance of Cisco L2/L3 switches (2600, 2900, 3500 series), Cisco Firewalls (ASA 5525), Cisco Router (3600 and 3900 series).
- Implementation of VLANs and DMZ.
- Wireless LAN Controller (preferably Ruckus)
- VPN connectivity using DMVPN technology.
- Working on different protocol e.g. EIGRP, BGP, IPSEC, HSRP, OSPF, QoS
- Securing network by implementing security policies, hardening of network devices.
- Implementation and maintenance of monitoring tools like ManageEngine OPM, NetFlow, DeviceExpert.
- Strong troubleshooting skillset
- Conceptual knowledge of SDWAN
Networks include: Computer, Voice, Firewall.
Competency required: LAN, WAN, WLAN, SAN, VoIP, Firewall, Cloud based networking, Virtualization, Cyber Security