Responsible for reviewing documentation deliverable for document quality, including but not limited to, document completeness, formatting, language and compliance with established procedures and standards
Provide support to the Project Teams, Sales Team and Marketing teams to carry out documentation reviews
Conduct trainings in coordination with the HRD on documentation quality and language standards
- Liaison with QMS for improvement of OPS documentation.
- Ensure proper formatting of documents. Styles should be as per standard template.
- Ensure correct template usage for documentation.
- Ensure use of professional language on the documents.
- Maintain document index for each project.
- Act as Document Controller for assigned projects.
- Provide training to engineers on document writing standards, as necessary.
- Take ownership of company’s newsletter for Americas BU section, as applicable.
- Computer literate: Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel is must.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate effectively with technical/nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and proactively without close supervision, while managing changing priorities.
- Having high attention to details.
- Knowledge of PLCs and HMIs is preferred.
- Ensure Compliance to Company Quality Management System requirements based on ISO 9001 Standard.
- Ensure requirements of CSIA (Control System Integrators Association) Standard are being complied in respective domain.
- Ensure Company HSE Standards and Client HSE Standards are compiled to during Project Execution Cycle.