The graphic designer will work with a fast-paced team to design inspired creative for print and digital platforms including, retail displays, logos, brochures, regargeting ads, social media, website graphics and product packaging. IMPORTNAT: Please provide samples of your previous work to be considered for an interview.
- Work well as a key member of the marketing creative services team in a fast-paced environment.
- Create for print and digital needs, knowing key principles that separate design standards between the two.
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Suites and CC Library.
- Experience in file-prep and management for print marking collateral (eg: poster, billboards, POP, flyers, brochures, booklets, t-shirts, press pres and more.)
- Basic working knowledge of HTML, HTML5 and CSS.
- Experience with 3D modeling, texturing, lighting & rendering is preferred
- Basic understanding of video editing and multimedia production.
- Strong typography and color hierarchy knowledge.
- Ability to review creative briefs and work collaboratively to ensure the strategy is clear prior to starting design work.
- Strong file asset management.
- Effectively present creative concepts to internal teams.
- Make recommendations to improve creative processes.
- Identify emerging trends and innovations in graphic design.
- Offer quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail.
- Possess a hunger to learn more and grow their own career.
- Comfortable moving between multiple projects and ad hoc requests.